How Can Defined Health Work With Your Team?
- We are flexible with respect to project structure and timelines; all of our projects are done on a single client, custom and confidential basis.
- We have broad and deep knowledge across and within therapeutic and disease areas and ample infrastructure in place to start work on a given project quickly – we’re a good resource when time sensitive in-licensing opportunities are in play.
- We work either on a fixed cost or a per-diem (hourly) basis depending on client needs.
- We scope out projects based on client needs. We can perform a full opportunity assessment with a detailed patient-based 10-year forecast using analogs for ramp up, or conduct a portion of it (market research/secondary research/scientific diligence/KOL primary interviews/web based surveys, etc.), thus complementing in house expertise and resources on an a la carte basis.
- Here are some areas where we are often engaged by new product planning/emerging brand/business development teams:
- Quick turn around primary market research.
- Turn-key opportunity assessments including or excluding top-line, peak year or detailed patient based/scrip based market forecasts.
- “Primer” sessions to bring the team up to speed in a new area.
- Search and evaluation of strategically-valuable partnering candidates in any therapeutic or disease area of interest; product, technology or company focused; marketed and/or pipeline compounds; with global reach, using flexible screens depending on client needs.