Respiratory Disease: Experience & Expertise
- RESPIRATORY DISEASE is an active area of research for Defined Health, and includes extensive assessments in both the Allergist and Pulmonologist side of these disorders (as well as their overlap into the PCP space).
- Defined Health has recently conducted a very large review of the COPD current and future management landscape, including a very granular analysis of novel MOAs.
- Defined Health has conducted numerous commercial evaluations of novel MOAs such as FLAP and CRTH2 inhibitors, interleukin antagonists, and historically did many analyses around leukotriene modifiers and PDE-IV inhibitors.
- Because of Defined Health’s extensive client base of drug delivery companies, we have extensive experience looking at novel inhalation and intranasal platforms, both for next generation agents, novel agents, as well as lower risk branded generics, for asthma, allergic rhinitis, and COPD.
- Finally, Defined Health has conducted assessments of smaller, niche and orphan settings such as Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) and Cystic Fibrosis (CF).