Jeffrey M. Bockman, PhD
Executive Vice President, Head of Oncology Practice
Jeff leads the Oncology and Virology Practices at Defined Health. The cancer practice is DH’s largest therapeutic area.
Before joining Defined Health, Jeff was a Senior Research Scientist and Research Project Leader in the commercial development of oligonucleotide therapeutics for viral diseases and cancer at Innovir Laboratories; and an Assistant Research Professor at The George Washington University School of Medicine.
He received a BA from University of California at San Diego, and a PhD in Medical Microbiology from the University of California at Berkeley, working with Drs. David Kingsbury and Stanley Prusiner on prions. He also earned an MA in English/Creative Writing from New York University.
Jeff is a member of the Licensing Executives Society (LES), the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), the American Society of Hematology (ASH), and the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT), The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC), and the New York Academy of Sciences (NYAS).
- BISPECIFICS in Oncology and IO: Anything One Can Do, Can Two Do Better?
- Non-IO in an IO World
- Immuno-Oncology’s Signal-to-Noise Problem: Developing Proof of Relevance for Novel MOAs
- Web Panel Discussion: Non-Immuno-Oncology and Immuno-Oncology Partnering and Development: What’s the Role of Non-IO in an IO World?
- Immuno-Oncology Partnering: Tipping Point or Tip of the Iceberg?
- Web Panel Discussion: What’s Hot & What’s Not in Immuno-Oncology Licensing Part 2
- Web Panel Discussion: What’s Hot & What’s Not in Immuno-Oncology Licensing Part 1
- Boosting Immuno-Oncology Therapies to the Next Level: New Combinations & Approaches
- The Future of Immuno-Oncology: Perspectives from Academia and Industry
- What’s Hot & What’s Not in Oncology Licensing